Automobile Accident Injury Attorneys
A serious car crash can be life-altering. In addition to physical and emotional trauma, you may face mounting medical bills, time missed from work, and other unexpected costs. As the injured victim, you may be legally entitled to reimbursement for these expenses, but you will need an experienced car accident attorney on your side.
Get your rightful compensation for your automobile accident injury with aggressive Personal Injury Attorneys on your side, fighting the insurance companies for you!
If you or a loved one has suffered injury as a result of an automobile accident caused by someone else, you shouldn’t have to struggle to get rightful, fair compensation. Our dedicated personal injury attorneys will fight to get you compensation for costly medical treatments, emotional pain and suffering, lost wages, or change in employment.
If you are tired of being a victim and are ready to take control of your life again, let an Experienced Personal Injury Attorney fight for you!
Whether struggling with injury as a result of a truck accident, motorcycle accident, car accident, distracted driving accident, or other automobile accident, we can help. Dealing with the devastating aftermath of a motor vehicle accident resulting in an injury that needs medical treatment is stressful and challenging. Handling such accidents require experience and finesse.
You simply can’t expect insurance companies to offer a fair payout or insurance settlement without a dedicated, experienced accident injury attorney on your side.
Insurance companies are businesses like any other, with the primary goal of maximizing profitability for their shareholders. Any money they pay out for claims is a dollar they don’t get to put in their pocket. We are motivated to get you the compensation you deserve, we don’t get paid unless we win.
Our network of Personal Injury Attorneys provide legal representation against at-fault parties and those responsible for providing compensation for personal damages, including insurance companies, individuals, and corporations. We are driven to deliver the maximum payout possible for your personal injury claims.
Protecting Your Right To Heal In Peace
You deserve fair compensation for your injuries and the right and time to heal in peace, without the stress of managing your personal injury case alone.
Many types of injuries can result from an automobile accident, including whiplash, neck and back pain, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, or other physical or mental hardship. Whether you are suffering from a minor or major injury, you shouldn’t have to worry about fighting for rightful compensation while struggling to heal from your accident scars.
When building an automobile accident injury case, there is a lot to take into consideration. There are accident scene details to review, witness testimony to analyze and compare, past cases to research, and more. The insight, experience, and time that it takes to adequately handle this process would be overwhelming for someone to take on alone, especially when recovering from injury.
Many people falsely believe that self-representation will save them either time or money when really the opposite is true. Going into a personal injury case without experienced legal representation does nothing but give the at-fault party the upper hand. Working with experienced Personal Injury Attorneys can be the answer you need to get the results you deserve. As skilled negotiators, Personal Injury Attorneys in our network often find an agreeable resolution through mediation and settlement with the insurance companies or at-fault parties.
However, our talented personal injury trial lawyers are ready to take the fight into the courtroom to aggressively litigate on your behalf. We support you through all stages of your automobile injury accident claim.
Aggressive, Dedicated Accident Attorneys
Our motor vehicle injury lawyers are ready to fight for you. Providing comprehensive legal counsel for all personal injury matters, we examine every detail of your case to determine who is the at-fault party or parties, and as such, should be held responsible, as defined by Law.
Negligence often plays a role in automobile accidents. If you think, that the accident was not your fault, we can help you get justice and fair compensation, including:
- Reckless Driving Accident Injuries – Failure to follow traffic laws, such as speeding, careless or aggressive driving, or even minor problems such as failure to yield can cause a major traffic accident. We file claims against all at-fault parties, which may include the driver, a passenger, their insurance company, or even an employer if the accident happened while on company time.
- Drunk Driving Accident Injuries – Drunk driving is illegal for a reason – it’s dangerous! Alcohol or drug impairment causes decreased reaction times as well as reduced control over a vehicle. Impaired drives may cross center lines, drive aggressively or recklessly, or may even fall asleep at the wheel. We review all the police reports from the accident, including any blood or breath intoxication tests, and request further testing if needed. Depending on the situation, you may have a legal case against the driver, or even against a restaurant or other establishment that over-served the driver, resulting in the impairment.
- Distracted Driving Accident Injuries – Distracted driving accidents, mainly those related to cell phone usage such as talking or texting, are dramatically rising, to the extent that some states have adopted hands-free laws with hefty fines. We diligently review the facts of your case to determine if distraction led to your accident, including reviewing their cell phone records, police reports, and even social media activity in our fight for justice.
- Automotive Defect Injuries – It isn’t always another driver who is at fault for your accident. Sometimes no other driver is involved at all! Automotive defects have been gaining attention in the media, and can be a contributing factor or direct cause of an accident, making the defective component automakers at fault, and thus responsible for providing compensation. If your accident and injury were caused by defective airbags, faulty brakes, tire failure, flawed ignition switches, or another defective automotive part, we are ready to fight for you.
- Poor Road Condition Injuries – Sometimes, the roads themselves play the role of the villain, or rather, their condition. Poor road conditions, such as uneven grades, failure to treat for weather conditions, or even potholes and bad road maintenance can cause a driver to lose control of their vehicle, resulting in accident and injury. If you aren’t sure why an accident occurred, we will review the facts of your case to determine if hazardous road conditions were a contributing factor and who was ultimately responsible for road maintenance, which may cause us to pursue legal action against government entities.
Our Personal Injury Attorneys will aggressively represent you against any corporation, individual, or other entity that unintentionally caused you harm. Whether the victim of an uninsured accident, bicycle accident, hit and run, failure to yield accident, or other traffic-related accident, our car accident injury attorneys are dedicated to delivering outstanding support when seeking a favorable resolution.
We believe that everyone deserves high-quality legal representation, no matter their financial status. That’s why the attorneys in our network work on a contingency basis, meaning they get paid only if they successfully resolve your claim.
If you were hurt in a car accident in Allentown, PA contact us for a free case evaluation.
If you have any questions or comments please fill out the form above and one of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident, you need an attorney to protect your rights and represent you. Get the compensation you deserve. We can help you get the cash you deserve and are entitled to. Call 844-300-3701 now or complete the click the blue button above. The consultation is free. Act now.